Friday, June 27, 2008

Take aim.... fire!

alright, schools gonna start for me alr and i know it's gonna be one heck of a crazy journey leading to the o levels. everyday i can see myself being bombarded with hordes of white junk which supposedly can help me in my education. well, i cant say that i look forward to school. but i have to go back. okay, im not saying that im hyped up for schoolwork, i never was and i never will be. but i know i've a battle to face once school opens. dont worry, no casualties, but im sure if i fight to my fullest, many will be saved. and besides, it's not a battle in the physical realm, but my spiritual realm. im gonna do my best to beat all my demons and be a testament of god's grace. im gonna get myself prepared... no guns/parangs required, but i've been fasting and praying to ask god to equip me with the spirit of evangelism and eloquence to spread his word. i wanna bear fruit that can help to extend the kingdom of god.if my own testimony is not strong, how can people be moved? if my testimony is huge, it means my god is huge as well. i believe that, and im gonna change for the better, i may have changed already the past few months, but there's just so much extravagance of god's love that can change all my imperfections. yea i know no one is perfect, but for god, im willing to give my all just to take that one step to be like him or at least close to him(:

1 comment:

Jenna Lyn said...

Hey there. Hope you don't mind me leaving you a comment, but through a series of strange (not necessarily unfortunate) sites of google searching- unintentionally- I happened upon this page. Now usually I would veer away from some random person’s blog- but I couldn't help but see the guitar- so I stuck around and read this post. Anyway, all this to say- I just really appreciated what you said- school drains me every single day with the constant spiritual battles; just trying to be a good witness of Jesus Christ to the people surrounding me, to the glory of our Father. It's really tough every single day. And like you- I am not looking forward to school starting again either. But anyway- just thanks so much for taking a stand for the Lord!
-jenna lyn
Ps. 40:17