Saturday, June 28, 2008

Contentment.

"We did'nt get the whole chocolate bar but at least we got ourselves a hershey's kiss"
Caretaker from the movie "The Longest Yard" said this.

i think God speaks to me in the most unexpected ways. he spoke to me and it somehow led me to thinking abt this verse. well, not all my contacts came today, but im content with what me and zk achieved. i dont feel it's my personal credit to take, but also my sheep's one as well, but the glory is all given to God. Maybe God wants me to practice patience, and that he will bless us next week. well, im all psyched up for what he has in store for me, and im gonna fast and pray really really hard for contacts and that they'll come for svc(:

Psalm 40
17 Yet I am poor and needy;
may the Lord think of me.
You are my help and my deliverer;
O my God, do not delay.

i strongly believe that cd7 will be accomplished maybe even sooner than what was expected, but i involves our full involvement and faith in Christ. God may have blessed me with one bit, but im still spiritually hungry for more of his greatness, and im gonna fast and pray (2nd time im saying this haha) until he blesses me (:

No comments: