Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Speed.

I've always wanted speed in everything, be it guitar or anth else, ive been wanting to see much results without working hard. i never achieved it. God gave me a word, "SACRIFICE" if i wanted to see results, i need to work for it. i went to hand up my dsa form for rjc today, but didnt get my parents to sign, so i couldnt hand it up. maybe it was divine intervention after all, someone didnt want me to hand up the form. it had been bugging me for the past few days already. it was god's choice as to where he wanted to put me, not mine.

well, i guess im gonna give up my dsa to rjc already, i know i've been working hard for it, but now i wanna work hard for god. if god really wants me to go rjc he will bless my results. it's a really hard decision and it hurts me alot to even just put down the form, it's like putting my biggest hope of entering rjc.

god let me see the bigger picture, i viewed temporal success above all, winning medals that would only rust after a few years. god reminded me of why i cried during camp, what i made central d hold me accountable for. if i wanna serve, ive gotta make time to outreach, and im gonna give up this cca that i've been taking for the past 7 years. it's hard even typing this, my tears are frigging gonna flow any time soon.


Matthew 4:19 - "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."

those that know me know that i like fishing, well, i wanna follow god with all i have now, i wanna see cat high grow, and make this sacrifice worth it(:

No comments: