Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Distance.

God has already planned a specific task for each and everyone of us. the path's clear with only clear obstacles which would help us grow. god has already lit the path, but yet we're stuck with our own goals. destination unclear, results uncertain, however we still push ourselves. medals rust, certs fade, and we still go for it. im still feeling super shook of my decision to drop dsa, but sometimes, when i lose my fire to evangelise, i dont feel much. now that ive got the drive, im gonna make sure im not letting it go, EVER. ive got my final competitions coming up in the next few weeks, and after that im done, and i hope that i wont desire for more competition, but treat them as a passing revelation. the only competition i wanna face is the task that god gives me, the only trophies i wanna win is the blessings from god, the only podium i wanna stand on is one where god annoits me, the rest is history.

No comments: