Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sore Throat totally spoilt my day.

ah crap, i HATE being sick. worship sucked for me as i didnt sing with all i had due to my illness and it made me feel very weak throughout saturday. then there was games after service which was quite fun but i couldnt talk much. we lost by a SMALL margin, like 1 point ): and then after that was back to cards. i daresay that my voice was super crappy and i sounded like some spoilt tape recorder. somehow i just wanna skip school on monday, i dont feel well ):
oh and the worst part, i was walking home, then this guy from mos burger waved at me. TWICE, and he had that really paedophilic smile, i wanted to vomit. and he was wearing lipstick... it would totally be fine if it was a girl, but it was a man with lipstick..

crap, i made a gay wave at me ):

No comments: