Saturday, May 10, 2008

SICKKKKKKZZ

oh man, im sick, as in seriously (though im sick of school as well..) my throat has been hurting like mad, and i dunno what else i might have. anw, a miracle occured, for my hcl letter writing, for the first time in 4 years i got a 14.5/20, seeing the improvement, i really wanna thank god and my teacher )to a certain extent). well, im just happy there's improvement. and there's service tmr, i cant wait! XD

and since i cant go remedial, should i......
basketball?
swimming?
running?
gym?

ahhh well... we'll see how(:

i've been doubting myself.. but today, i shall crush this ideology
I WILL hit 40m for javelin by nationals.
I WILL see that CHS reaches 7.
I WILL hit 12.5m for shotput by nationals.
I WILL improve more for my subjects.
I WILL continue to mature in Christ.
I WILL ignore all persecution.

okay, goodnight(:

No comments: