Friday, November 30, 2007

Study time.


went bowling with bryan and cheng today before going cheng's house to watch house of wax. cheng was 1 half hours late and hence, he was forced to pay for all our bowling shoes. havent really bowled for a long time and all we could see were balls happily rolling along the gutter.



bryan grieving after his ball entered the gutter. hahaha


cheng has a ball fetish (:

and here i get the ball into the gutter as well.

anw, its the 30th of nov and by the time this post gets published it should be 1st dec. which sadly, means that i have no more time to be slacking off and going out like it was any normal holiday. i have to put my mind and soul into focusing on my studies. i feel that even though i have a one month early start, i dont think it is enough. i just received excellent news that my prelims are starting on the 5th week of jan which means approximately 9 weeks more to study. and also 9 more months to the O levels.

im asking you for help once again lord, give me strength to pull through this new year awaiting me. give me the focus that i need, i need your help more than ever, especially in this critical year.

No comments: