Thursday, November 29, 2007

Commitment.

started my guitar lesson before i went out. after the lesson , as i sat on the bus i thought, "i've learnt for so long but there's just so much." i feel that these to years with the guitar wasnt really promising. with so much more to learn, im starting to question just how much devotion i put into it. after seeing the sea of info i still need to take in, i feel that i didnt improve much since ive started. sometimes i really feel like giving it up but the money i spent on guitar really holds me back. i wonder how long it'll take. the talk with shi yuan really shook me, it made me realise how much guitar means to me. well, i guess saying that i'll try my best wont really work as i have said that countless times but i never really cared. nevertheless, i shall continue, regardless of how long it takes.

even for a lifetime.

No comments: