Thursday, June 12, 2008

Oasis!

Oasis was a really life-changing experience for me. I've got so much from God, visions, images and a task entrusted to me by him.

Sometimes in life, God calls us, constantly knocking on the door of our hearts, eagerly waiting for us to answer. yet, we're too bothered by the physical world, these temporal distractions prevent us from hearing the voice of God. It is small, but EXTREMELY powerful, i pray that one day, i could really pick up this call from God and let him just completely engulf me. (:

Point 2, we may be able to have the gift of sight, but yet we don't seem to be using our sight for the right things. we still end up doing the wrong things, so i don't see what sight is for without the presence of God in it. I may be able to see, but what good does it serve if im stuck with spiritual blindness? God reminded me that only he could light up our hearts, enabling us to see a clear picture and act according to biblical principles.

God dropped this verse to me as well.
2 Chronicles 32 : 7-8
7
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged because of the king of Assyria and the vast army with him, for there is a greater power with us than with him.
8
With him is only the arm of flesh, but with us is the LORD our God to help us and to fight our battles." And the people gained confidence from what Hezekiah the king of Judah said.

I guess he knows im afraid of facing the numbers game in my school. My fear of persecution from others causes me to falter and not help in the expansion of the kingdom. I guess, he just wanted to assure me that he is with me all the time to face this urgent problem in my school right now.

On the last night, he gave me my task. He just plainly gave me 3 letters. CD7. I was shocked, and confused at that time. He wanted me to rise up as a CL and lead a group of people in CHS to build up a biblical community in my school, and also seeing my sheep growing and becoming a shepherd and take up 1, maybe even 2 sheep and play that intergral part in building a dream CG a what ps jeff said. seeing that, i was reminded that i was the pioneer of my school, and that i had the pressure of building my school up, if not it would be wiped out in 1 year. i realised i depended too much on the people of CD5. and on top of that, i was extremely afraid. I cried and cried that night, unable to even utter a word, but only small sounds of agony, the carpet underneath my face was wet as i kneeled on the ground, my CG prayed for me, i had to much to ask of from God, but my mouth wouldn't open, tears took over me. But as the day ended, i wanna thank God for believing in me, and that i will work hard and let him annoit me as a CL by end 2008, i prayed for God to bless me with the strength i needed to grow and also nurture my sheep to become shepherds and more(:

the pictures would be up once i obtain the rest from others, and this is just a summarised version of what i learnt in camp, if u wanna know more you can ask me, because i've really learnt too muchXD

Hillsong- Hosanna


New Life Worship - Here In Your Presence

No comments: