Monday, May 5, 2008

By name or by faith?

Healer - Planetshakers


"how many times has God been there for me?", countless, with his infinite presence i seem to find strength. he's everywhere, through darkness and light. but why do i find it so hard to even change more for Christ? has my journey in changing to a end times Christian come to a halt? i constantly fail this task he has put in front of me - being the voice. my fear hinders my competence, the fear of persecution, i mean, im willing to serve with all my heart, but this willpower is being doused by the blanket of fear. when i see sheer numbers, my faith dwindles, my incapability grows, i really hope that God would send that light one more time, and this time i'll accept it with an open heart.


what's this light we find so hard to see? must the apocalypse come before we believe the reality of his love? Lord... open my spiritual eyes, open everyone's, shatter their hearts like how you shattered mine, my body's your vessel, fill it.

okay here's what we did on sat.

we celebrated aaron's bdae after service.

daniel made his statement

we prayed for aaron


and the grp photos



bye all (:

No comments: