Tuesday, April 15, 2008

IT noob

i feel like an IT retard, i even have difficulty switching my blogskin which im quite bored of already. this new one i wanna change to is really cool and soothing, and 100% not emo (blackredblackredblackred) .anw i left sch halfway today cuz i wasnt feeling of sorts and i was exhausted. so i studied at home and slept and then prepared for teaching during caregroup. i managed to absorb some stuff during my selfstudy and finish my chinese zuowen. and i felt so rejuvenated after sleeping. and off to cg i went. teaching was quite okay except for the slurs i encountered and a little mental block. well, God helped me through XD

i guess only the people in cd6 know my new fetish


yup, ive been eating these giant rings of dough the past few weeks on saturdays. ):
anw, ive got a prayer request, i wanna pray that i can be less of an IT noob (:
okay goodnight people

No comments: