Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Worst Term.

I don't understand why i studied so hard to make so many careless mistakes this exam, not even a single A1, not for math, none. this term totally sucked. My L1R5 hit 20 already and its like so far away from my expectations. My gosh, i cant figure where i went wrong, was i THAT blind as to miss out so much? I'd better not enter the focused study group if not i'll be like unable to go training if my coach finds out and there goes my hopes for Nationals...i hate this uneasy feeling

i need someone for me now, someone who understands, its hard to open up to anyone now, im sure that what im facing now will scare them away.. i dont need this, not right now.....

Proverbs 13:4 - The sluggard craves and gets nothing, but the desires of the diligent are fully satisfied.

Lord, please help me..

No comments: