Sunday, February 3, 2008

Ah i think i should just practice for english.

I lowered my tone once she stepped into the classroom. The boring atmosphere suddenly lit up as soon as she entered. It felt as if the entire room was suddenly bathed in a golden hue of zest and zeal. "Who is she?" i thought, staring intently at her. I was completely mesmerized by her beauty, the radiant smile of this fresh faced youth. She looked like an angel, fair complexion, bright sparkling eyes that shone like diamonds and long flowy hair. She was perfect as she was blssed with unparalleled beauty. My heart raced as she slowly made her way to the empty seat beside me."She, my tablemate? This is too good to be true!" my heart rejoiced, and I could not help thinking I was the luckiest boy in the world. Looks of jealously were etched on each and every boy's face as they looked at me, I grinned cheekily as I stood up to introduce myself to her. (:


"Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy and wise." I whispered to myself, trying desperately to motivate myself to go to school. I was an average boy, one who dreaded going to school. I dragged my heavy body out of bed as I slowly made my way down for breakfast. The minutes ticked by as I was having my breakfast and soon my eyes started to droop sleepily. I felt myself drifting off into dreamland, until I was rudely awakened by a tight slap across my face. My father boomed at me in his deep and authorative voice, informing that I was late for school. I shrank back into my seat in fear and pivoted my head to the clock. I opened my eyes in disbelief, I was already 20minutes late for school. I shrilled with agony as I realised that I was going to get scolded by my teachers. I grabbed a bag and shot out of house, with an unfinished piece of bread in my mouth. Little did I know that i had actually taken my mother's handbag......

i was bored so i decided to practice for my english exams, i know i came up with dumb storylines, but i just wanted "train" hahahaha. alright, back to reading my notes (:

No comments: