Sunday, January 13, 2008

Stress Stress blah blah blah.....

Just how exactly could all my seniors pass sec4? i see so many people "dying" from the weight of the pessure that is placed upon them. My parents may not put that much pressure on me, but i cant assure myself that i will do well. late nights have been filled with academics and when sch day comes, we lose all our mental focus because of the studying and we get the scolding of not paying attention =.= where has time gone? - ALL SPENT STUDYING! how i miss the days where exam was just stacks of paper with tougher questions compared to hwk.


alright, maybe ive not planned well, maybe not. up till now, my subconcious keeps telling me that praising God is a obligation while i have to continuously force myself to keep thinking that its a manisfestation of our gratefulness to God. i think i should start putting aside more time for God. "Though we plan, we fail, because we failed God." thats what i learnt from one of the sermons few years back which i read recently. ugghhhh, the overwhelming pressure in sch is causing me to be like this (inference)


John 5:30 - I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.


haha, i know recently my posts have been filled with angst, well thats because ive been blogging just after i take a break from studies and the fatigue remains in me. and great news my fellow schoolmates, our teachers read our blog! which means........ one way of relieving stress is gone - ranting about how unreasonable our teachers are. :( for all we know, we might be spending time in detention when any one teacher browses through our blog! (so much for understanding more about us, haha) where's the privacy?


that was then (: (sec2)

and say hello to 2008 (sec4)

No comments: